Geojes Polytechnic Otujeremi, Ughelli South Local Government Area, Delta State is recruiting for the following positions;
- Deputy Rector
- Lecturers (Department of Accounting, Agricultural Technology, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Computer Engineering/Science, Estate Management, Mass Communication, Science Lab Technology, Electrical Electronic Engineering and Hospitality and Tourism Studies.)
- Lab Scientists
For Rector, Deputy Rector, Registrar;
- You must have 1st and 2nd degrees, PhD and computer literacy is added advantage.
- You must have 3 to 5 years lecturing and administrative experience.
- You must have projects to show his or her worth.
- HND, BSc, MSC holders can apply.
- You should have 2 to 3 years working experience.
For school clinic;
- Medical Doctor should have 3 years post housemanship experience.
- Pharmacist should have 3 years working experience.
- Lab Scientist or Biochemist should have 3 years working experience.
- Nurse should have 3 years working experience.
- All application should be submitted within two weeks of this advert.
- All medical applicants must have all parents body document.
- All CVs must have applicant’s passport on the right hand top.
- Salary is very attractive with pension.
- Application should be addressed to: “The Chairman, Geojes Polytechnic, Otujeremi, Ughelli South Local Government Area, Delta State.” and mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- For more information please call 09064815079.
Since You Are Here, Support Good Journalism
CrossRiverWatch was founded on the ideals of deploying tech tools to report in an ethical manner, news, views and analysis with a narrative that ensures transparency in governance, a good society and an accountable democracy.
Everyone appreciates good journalism but it costs a lot of money. Nonetheless, it cannot be sacrificed on the altar of news commercialisation.
Consider making a modest contribution to support CrossRiverWatch's journalism of credibility and integrity in order to ensure that all have continuous free access to our noble endeavor.