By Patrick Obia
Report has it that four houses, three cars and a laundry shop was on Tuesday 26th November, 2019 gutted by fire at Mount Zion by Uwanse, Calabar South LGA of Cross River State, due to a electric fault which eventually resulted to spark.
The outbreak which happened at 2pm in the day was said to have occurred when electric current of the area increased and caused a spark that resulted to the outbreak, damaging properties worth millions of Naira in the process.
However, no life was lost as men of the Nigerian Fire Service moved with alacrity to quench the inferno.
Since You Are Here, Support Good Journalism
CrossRiverWatch was founded on the ideals of deploying tech tools to report in an ethical manner, news, views and analysis with a narrative that ensures transparency in governance, a good society and an accountable democracy.
Everyone appreciates good journalism but it costs a lot of money. Nonetheless, it cannot be sacrificed on the altar of news commercialisation.
Consider making a modest contribution to support CrossRiverWatch's journalism of credibility and integrity in order to ensure that all have continuous free access to our noble endeavor.