Thursday, 11 August, 2022
Listen To Podcast
- Incarcerated Lawyer, Inibehe Effiong, Moved To Uyo Prison As Judiciary Vacation Nears
- Inibehe Effiong’s Incarceration An Attempt To Destroy Judiciary, Says Coalition
- SERAP, CJID Sue Federal Government Over NBC Sanctions
- SSS Arrest Another UNICAL Lecturer
- Cross River Government Seeks Improved Performance From Civil Servants
- Ayade Meets Cross River CAN After Bishop Ayah Stunned Him In Church
- Cross River APC Unveils Assembly Leader, Peter Odey As Deputy Guber Candidate
- APC National Women Leader Denies Empowerment Story
- Part Of Calabar/Itu Federal Highway To Be Completed Before PMB’s Exit, Says Ita Enang
- Cross River, Kogi, Ogun States Top Mineral Production In 2021
- FRSC To Clamp Down On Vehicles Without License Plates
- NGO Rejects Plan To Move HYPREP To Niger Delta Ministry
- NCDC Reports One Death As Monkey-pox Cases Rises To 157
Since You Are Here, Support Good Journalism
CrossRiverWatch was founded on the ideals of deploying tech tools to report in an ethical manner, news, views and analysis with a narrative that ensures transparency in governance, a good society and an accountable democracy.
Everyone appreciates good journalism but it costs a lot of money. Nonetheless, it cannot be sacrificed on the altar of news commercialisation.
Consider making a modest contribution to support CrossRiverWatch's journalism of credibility and integrity in order to ensure that all have continuous free access to our noble endeavor.