Listen To The Podcast
- Non-Release Of Record Of Proceedings, An Infringement Of Inibehe Effiong’s Rights, Says SAN
- Policy Alert Berates Police Over Arrest Of Newspaper Distributor
- Heavy Downpour, Overflowing River Floods Old Ikom Town
- Calabar Psychiatric Hospital Got 1.35 Billion Naira During 2020 COVID-19 Lockdowns
- NUT Decries Dwindling Number Of Teachers
- INEC Commences Preliminary Display Of Voter’s Register In Cross River
- PDP Guber Candidate Commissions Town Hall In Etung
- Obono-Obla To Lead Advisory Council Of APC Support Group
- Cameroonian Forces Attack Separatists Base In Bakassi Peninsula
Since You Are Here, Support Good Journalism
CrossRiverWatch was founded on the ideals of deploying tech tools to report in an ethical manner, news, views and analysis with a narrative that ensures transparency in governance, a good society and an accountable democracy.
Everyone appreciates good journalism but it costs a lot of money. Nonetheless, it cannot be sacrificed on the altar of news commercialisation.
Consider making a modest contribution to support CrossRiverWatch's journalism of credibility and integrity in order to ensure that all have continuous free access to our noble endeavor.