Police Launch Search For Missing Teenager In Calabar
Breaking News Reports

Police Launch Search For Missing Teenager In Calabar

By Kelvin Ololo

The Cross River State Command of the Nigeria Police Force, has launched search for a missing teenager, Martins Okokon Bassey.

The 17-year-old boy, Martins whose whereabouts remain unknown weeks after he reportedly left home and failed to return.

The Police Command said the case is currently under active investigation at the Akim Division, Calabar, as efforts intensifies to trace and locate the teenager.

Confirming the development in a press release, the Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Sunday Eitokpah, said the report was officially lodged by the boy’s father, Okokon Bassey, of No. 8 Eyo Ishie Street, Calabar.

According to the police, Martins reportedly left his residence on March 21, 2026, at about 12 noon and has not been seen since then, raising growing concern among family members and residents.

Police describes him as light-skinned, approximately 6.5 feet tall, and fluent in both English and Efik languages.

ASP Eitokpah said the Command has commenced investigations and is pursuing all available leads to establish his whereabouts.

He appealed to members of the public with useful information that could assist in locating the missing boy to report to the Akim Division, Calabar, or contact the Command.

The Command also urged residents to share relevant information that could aid the search and rescue.

Leave feedback about this

  • Quality
  • Price
  • Service

PROS

+
Add Field

CONS

+
Add Field
Choose Image
Choose Video
Share this now