By Our Correspondent
The Cross River state governor, Senator Ben Ayade has approved the appointment of Executive Secretaries for the five Urban Development Authorities in the state.
A statement signed by the Special Assistant on Media and Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Mr Christian Ita listed the appointees as:
1. Mr Joe-Mary Ekeng Ita, Executive Secretary, Calabar Urban Development Authority ( CUDA)
2. Mr Samuel Bassey, Executive Secretary, Yakurr Urban Development Authority
3. Edei Agara, Executive Secretary, Ikom Urban Development Authority
4. Egar Mbantul, Ogoja Urban Development Authority
5. Mr. Canice Atsu, Obudu Urban Development Authority.
The appointments are with immediate effect.
Since You Are Here, Support Good Journalism
CrossRiverWatch was founded on the ideals of deploying tech tools to report in an ethical manner, news, views and analysis with a narrative that ensures transparency in governance, a good society and an accountable democracy.
Everyone appreciates good journalism but it costs a lot of money. Nonetheless, it cannot be sacrificed on the altar of news commercialisation.
Consider making a modest contribution to support CrossRiverWatch's journalism of credibility and integrity in order to ensure that all have continuous free access to our noble endeavor.