By Our Correspondent
The Cross state Governor, Senator Ben Ayade has approved the appointment of seven Special Advisers, Chief Economic Adviser, Chairman of the Cross River State Water Board and Chairman State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB).
A statement signed by the Special Assistant on Media and Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Mr. Christian Ita, listed the appointment as follows:
1. Dr. Francis Ntamu – Chief Economic Adviser to the Governor
2. Barr. Chris Njah Ogar – Special Adviser, Inter-Governmental Affairs
3. Engineer Thomas Aruku – Special Adviser, Project Monitoring
4. Amina Arong – Special Adviser, Presidency & National Assembly
5. Hon. Iyadim A. Iyadim – Special Adviser, Utilities
6. Mr. Austin Ibok – Special Adviser, Inter-Party Affairs
7. Hon. Moses Onoh – Special Adviser, Budget
8. Dr. Stephen Odey – Chairman, SUBEB
9. Ntufam Ekpo Okon – Chairman, Cross River State Water Board
The appointments are with immediate effect.
Since You Are Here, Support Good Journalism
CrossRiverWatch was founded on the ideals of deploying tech tools to report in an ethical manner, news, views and analysis with a narrative that ensures transparency in governance, a good society and an accountable democracy.
Everyone appreciates good journalism but it costs a lot of money. Nonetheless, it cannot be sacrificed on the altar of news commercialisation.
Consider making a modest contribution to support CrossRiverWatch's journalism of credibility and integrity in order to ensure that all have continuous free access to our noble endeavor.