We are expert in Real Estate Financing, Real Estate Development, Community/Social Housing and Housing Mortgage.
Come subscribe to our Mortgage Home Loans:
Interest Rate – 6%.
Repayment Period – 25 years.
Equity Contribution -15% of loan.
We make house ownership easy with the co-operative National Housing Fund Loan (CNL) under the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN).
BUY A HOUSE WITH AFFORDABLE MORTGAGE PLANS
- Maximum Mortgage Loan per Co-Operative member-N5,000,000.00
- Interest rate 6%p.a
- Repayment Period 25 years
- How to Qualify for CNL (THE MORTGAGE LOAN)
- Must be member of the co-operative for a minimum period of 6 months.
- Must register with the National Housing Fund (NHF) through the co-operative and contribute a minimum of N1, 000.00 monthly, part of which will make up your equity contribution, for a minimum period of 6 months.
- Make a down payment (Equity Contribution) of 15% of the house price (Maximum Selling Prize-Five million naira).
How to Join KABOM Multi-Purpose Co-Operative Society:
Membership fee N5, 000.00
Monthly dues N500.00 or 5,500/annum
Our Property covered with Customary Right of Occupancy is located along MCC road Calabar. The access road is tarred and the land is approximately 17km from Transcorp Metropolitan Hotel, 10km from Effio-Ette round-about, 8km from the new airport bypass (Ebele Goodluck Jonathan Bypass) and 15km from UNICEM and Dangote Cement Factories.
POWERED BY: KABOM DEVELOPPERS LTD, PLANNERS, ARCHITECTS & DEVELOPERS
TWITTER HANDLE: @kabomhousing
For enquiries please call Rocky on 08055536731 or Anietie 08033110361
Since You Are Here, Support Good Journalism
CrossRiverWatch was founded on the ideals of deploying tech tools to report in an ethical manner, news, views and analysis with a narrative that ensures transparency in governance, a good society and an accountable democracy.
Everyone appreciates good journalism but it costs a lot of money. Nonetheless, it cannot be sacrificed on the altar of news commercialisation.
Consider making a modest contribution to support CrossRiverWatch's journalism of credibility and integrity in order to ensure that all have continuous free access to our noble endeavor.